Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I've eaten a lot of lip gloss to get to where I am today.

So this has to be one of the best colors I've made so far. It doesn't even look like this. It looks like what color the pillars of Aztec ruins would look like. It's kind of silvery grey like stone, little green, little gold. Pearly and prismatic~ You can't even see the gold in it! I was so excited about this color that I wore it to bed..



"Aztec Gold"


This is my first crack at lip gloss. I must say, they LOOK pretty good. By the time I made it to the white gloss, I had gotten the sweetener and taste enhance right, and it was really hard to forget that I wasn't stirring a dish of icing. But it so does, and the pink one is strawberry flavored, albeit kind of weakly, and isn't stirred well so it's a bit purpler in some spots. But now that I've gotten the mechanics down with it, lip gloss is extremely versatile and easy to work with. It would be like...a cute thing to do at a birthday party or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment