Thursday, January 28, 2010

From start to finish

The lip balms I made recently are finally completely finished, packaged and ready to be bought.



Before, left, and after being shrinkwrapped. Shrinkwrapping is fun. The fruit oil based lip balms are currently available in Cherry and Peach, and the nut oil based balms are available in Coconut Cream and Chocolate Mint.

Late last night I was up making two colors that would best be described as, "colors I wish my wings were, if I had any." Unfortunately, even in the sun they don't look anything like they do when applied. The first is a shiny pink, you can see many different colors when applied; blue, purple, turquoise. The second is a delicate blue-purple that looks almost grey until you put it on, when you can see the underlying violet and pink. Both have a slight hint of both gold and silver shimmer.



Valkyrie (pink) and Seraphim (blue). They look so plain looking..lol. They are both so gorgeous that I'm pressing them right away for use in my palette. I find both colors strikingly pretty =)

Next up we have Magma, a deep red with gold sparks. You can hardly see the sparks in the sunlight, it's much easier to see once applied.



Should have another 3 colors posted later today or tomorrow~

No comments:

Post a Comment