Friday, November 27, 2009

A few new creations..

The first new color on here today looks white, and it is, but it is designed to be a highlighting/underlying base color for looks using pinks and purples. Pretty and shiny, maybe you can see a bit on the spoon there..



Our second new creation is a blush that looks like a brick wall...lol. It's much less orangey in real light, not the crummy dining room light I'm stuck with until we get some longer days and real sunlight! These pictures just aren't doing any of my pretty colors any justice! I will be pressing a blush palette in addition to making a couple sample Christmas baskets, so look for that!



Next, I have a color that I ended up with completely by accident, trying to make something very different from this. It so happened that I thought this color was just amazing, and left it at that. I will try that other color again sometime though. Ended up with a gorgeous shimmery plum that looks fantastic wet or dry, with lots of metallic color payoff. I was worried that it would look too much like Purple Haze, but it is much pinker and less dark. I think it looks great with my green eyes ;)



Lastly, a gorgeous rich antique gold, complete with what I like to call "rainbow effect", where you can see a beautiful pearly rainbow when it's applied. I first noticed this on Aztec Gold, and I had to check to see if the two were TOO similar. Not even close. This color has a touch of bronze, and some green to make it a bit earthier, but Aztec Gold definitely looks a lot greener than this does. This is a great color to just wear alone, like I'm doing today, because of the subtlety and the drama it has at the same time.



Hoping to introduce some more projects later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment