Saturday, November 28, 2009

Gift Packets =D

Yes, I am very happy about this; it's one of those projects that's just burning a creative hole in my brain, and I can't think about anything until I bring my vision to life!! And it was awesome. These are so cute!



I actually made 3 of these, the other has a silver present ribbon decoration on it. They are for my dance instructors =) They each include a body butter, 2 eyeshadows, and a lip balm.



The small ones were so much fun that I made a big one just for kicks, I can't really imagine anyone wanting it lol. But it is so pretty. And has little chocolates in it. Things that went into this: 3 eyeshadows, 1 blush, 1 bronzer, 1 shimmer dust, 1 dual ended eyeshadow/crease brush, 1 body butter, 1 lip balm. So like... pretty much some of everything I've made so far. Too bad I don't have any veil or foundation powder to add, but I'm getting there.

In future projects, I'm really aching to make some holiday scented lip balms and butters, but I lack a couple necessary supplies =P

1 comment:

  1. you're so talented, i'm so impressed by your creativity :)

    ReplyDelete