Thursday, August 20, 2009

She did it to me again, and why is the day only 24 hours?

So if there's one thing that can make me poor in the blink of an eye, it is DSK Jewelry. And I torment pretty much constantly by camping her blog and admiring all the wonderful treasures I cannot yet obtain. But I'm weak, and love things that sparkle, and I give in occasionally. Tonight I took her moonlight female Pegasus with the light sapphire moon. To see the latest thing she's released, check out her blog.. <3

http://www.dskjewelry.blogspot.com

In other news, I spent at least 3 hours on the grueling task of putting all the powders that came in tiny plastic bags into cute stackable containers. Which..saves a lot of space and actually looks great. As soon as I get something my parents consider work done, I'll actually be able to mix my first color. Take a look at what I started with....

No comments:

Post a Comment