Wednesday, August 19, 2009

So...I put it off long enough..

Let the flagship post begin. Is this the font I'm using?

The master shipment has arrived. In all of it's boxed and delivered glory. I knew it would be good since they sent a truck this time. And everything was totally better than it looked in the internet pictures, just like my DSK jewelry I keep ordering. And as I'm thinking that, she put out more things I want.. look at them. Prepare to hear about her modeling contest constantly.

http://www.dskjewelry.blogspot.com/

I received in the glory box, over 30 1 oz containers of mica powders, iron oxide powders, and glitter. Who doesn't love glitter? In addition to that, everything I need including base powders and other tools, with about half a billion little jars, tomorrow looks like a great day to create my first...creation. As soon as I figure out how to put a photo on this thing, I'll do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment