Thursday, August 27, 2009

You can't make this stuff up

Except for I can, and finally did. You have no idea how thrilled I am that these perform like any eyeshadow I've bought from whatever source. After hoarding a larger container of each for me, here are the first colors I've made so far...

The light blue, I've called it "Snowflake", is so nice and sparkly, kind of prismatic, very light and shines =) A beautiful highlighter for a more intense blue.

I also made a shimmery, coppery brown color that I've called "Chai", cause I'm working on something called Vanilla Chai. I like chai <3 I liked this color so much that I couldn't bear washing it off to test other colors and I'm still wearing it now! In the sun it has a hint of rosy sparkle.



This color almost looks exactly the same as the Chai, but it's so different it's not even funny. Applied, you get a really nice rosy sheen that gets stronger the more it's blended in, with a nice golden shimmer. My mom was showing off this color for me while she was at work today =) I actually don't have a name for this color yet...



With them all together in natural sunlight, it's really easy to see the differences between the colors, and to get a better idea of what they actually look like.



I would love to hear what you think about these!

No comments:

Post a Comment