Friday, August 28, 2009

Not for your inner vampire...

Today I made my first blush, using a base I made myself. It is so sheer, and leaves the cutest amount of pink sheen, it's fantastic. Very suitable for everyday wear; work, going out..and other stuff, that people do. Even though this picture looks brown, like they all do, here is the miniblush...



It also comes in a larger size for those who tend to stick with one color.

My favorite creation of the day HAS to be this bronze shimmer powder in a shade called "Cocoa", which is the first in a collection of different shimmery body powders I'm working on. I have to say that I LOVE my powder tan, I get that bronze boost with a touch of golden shimmer, and no one can even tell I've barely gotten any sun for 3 years! For those of us who plan to wear this all winter, a nice wide jar with a sifter; for all you people with your "sun", the minibronzer. Isn't small everything cute? Warning: This shade may be too dark for you if you are a vampire.

No comments:

Post a Comment