Friday, August 21, 2009

of course it needs a title...

So all minerals are in cute stacker jars that I hope are easy to work out of. I'm currently waiting on a shipment of sifter seals so the eyeshadows can be packaged properly, and all the lip safe fragrance oils I scrounged up on the internet! Since the place I have my working desk in is being renovated, I've had to take up temporary residence in the living room until all the repairs are done! I've been negotiating the installment of that fridge I've been wanting for quite some time in the lab =) which will make things very convenient for me. Something tells me that I'm going to need more space!

The rest of my day was spent taking the last of my photos for Stephanie's DSK Jewelry Model Contest! It being one of my higher priorities this month, I'm really glad to finally have my submission in and just wait for the fun to start!

A HUUUGE shout out to Justina, for once again doing a fabulous job on my makeup and taking the photos for me on such short notice with no real reward =P It's special to find such a great friend, and I'm so glad you got that totally awesome PLACE!!!

Finally, since I'd be a tool if I didn't post a photo, the improved powder pigment storage system~

No comments:

Post a Comment